Osoita Lodge is located on the outskirts of Nairobi, adjacent to the Nairobi National Park, at only 30 minutes drive from the Nairobi Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. The lodge is set in a lush green environment, with a seasonal river running through the property, making Osoita ideal for visitors who are looking for some peace outside of the city and a real African experience.
The lodge has a total of 16 rooms on two levels: 8 balcony rooms on the upper level overlooking the swimming pool and 8 standard rooms all built with natural materials thatched roof with a rough, rustic exterior, whilst interior is cozy and finished with a variety of warm colors and a modern touch. Our rooms are basic, but equipped with private bathrooms and toilets en-suite, digital safes, reading lamps, mosquito nets and Wireless Internet.
The spacious main building is house to an excellent bar and restaurant, where guests can enjoy an explosive blend of cuisines including delicious Indian, continental and traditional dishes. The authentic and traditional furniture, the palm roof, relaxed style and the wide doors open to the spacious terrace makes the African experience complete.
Staying at Osoita Lodge is a great welcome in Kenya, or a convenient last goodbye…
Osoita Lodge at a glance …
• 16 basic rooms: 8 balcony rooms, with balcony, and 8 standard rooms
• Each room has an en-suite bathroom, with shower, flush toilet, wash hand basin, towels, soap and bottled water
• Mosquito nets
• Swimming pool, exclusive for lodge residents
• All rooms are equipped with digital safes
• Free wireless internet service in the rooms
• Spacious restaurant area with bar and lounge
• Excellent restaurant serving a variety of Indian, continental and African dishes
• 4 self cooking Bandas (Koroga)
• Lovely green barbeque / nyama choma garden
• Laundry service on request
• Airport transfers can be arranged
• Activities: Osoita lodge arranges a range of day excursions to a number of attractions in the area, for example: the famous Daphne Elephant Orphanage, Giraffe centre, The crocodile Mamba villlage, karen Blixen Museum, The Kazuri Handmade Bead Factory and Bomas of Kenya Cultural Centre
30 min drive from JKIA & Nairobi CBD
Approximately 30min drive from the Nairobi Jomo Kenyatta International Airport
At a glance:
27 rooms with our newest wing opened in August 2014
Private swimming pool
Laundry service on request
Free WiFi across the whole lodge
30min drive from the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport & CBD
Osoita lodge has a total of 27 rooms on the balcony, standard level and in our new wing built entirely of natural materials creating a rough, rustic exterior, whilst the interior is cozy with a warm finish and fully equipped with modern luxuries.
Our rooms are equipped with private bathrooms and toilets en-suite, digital safes, reading lamps, mosquito nets and strong WiFi internet accessibility.
We have 8 balcony rooms on the upper level overlooking the swimming pool with a breath taking view of the sunrise/sunset and the flourishing community around Osoita lodge. All rooms are en-suite with private bathrooms and toilets, digital safes, reading lamps, mosquito nets and strong WiFi Internet accessibility.