Wileli House is located in Naivasha on the North Lake Road 30km from Naivasha town in an area where you will observe the fascinating African wildlife to easy access to major attractions within the region. The House offers memorable experience to holiday seekers and those looking for a perfect getaway away from the hustle and bustle of city life.
Highlights for Wileli House
*It is a wilderness sanctuary where intimate encounters and rare discoveries can be experienced firsthand.
* You will Observe the fascinating African wildlife, as herds of majestic gentle giraffe and buffalo meander through the Acacia forests, or bloats of hippo graze under the moonlight.
* Over 200 birds have been recorded in this region
* Located in a Private Game sanctuary
* Has a Gift shop and a Bistro restaurant
* The house is situated on the North Lake Road just pass the Aquila farm. The property comprises of a Main House, Annex and three guest cottages. Sundowner gazebo located behind the main house
* This is the perfect holiday home, quiet and to be spoilt by an excellent cook
* The house enjoys a beautiful setting with manicured lawns
* The guest house has a Gazebo to enjoy evening sundowners and a large Barbeque area
It has Spacious Main House with 3 Guest Cottages to accommodate a large group. The house has been elegantly decoted with an African touch. It uses the African interpretation of harmony with nature and integrates its meaning into every aspect of the Interior décor.
Facilities and Activities at Wileli House
* Open plan lounge and sitting area
* Separate kitchen and outside verandah
* Dinning room
* Swimming pool