The Sugar House Watamu is a 4 bedroom house set over three floors less than 2 minute walk to the stunning crystal clear waters of Watamu Marine Park with large swimming pool on a public beach access road. The beach which is a couple of minutes walk from the house offers stunning views of the sunsets out over Prawn Lake.
Highlights for Sugar House Watamu
* The rooms are equipped with air-conditioning, overhead fans, mosquito nets and ensuite bathrooms – with sliding doors onto private terrace overlooking Prawn Lake.
* Has a TV room with bar on the first floor
* Has a Large, open plan ground floor with bar, table tennis table opening out onto covered terrace and enormous swimming pool.
* The house is fully staffed, including a cook
* Can sleep a maximum of 9 people (including children)
Activities that can be carried out :-
* Walking through the mangroves around Mida Creek
* Visit to Gedi Ruins
* Visit to Arabuko Sokoke Forest Nature Reserve
* Exploring the coral
* Big game fishing
* Mida Creek Boat Trip
* Horse Riding