Sego Safari Lodge is located in the depths of the Great Rift Valley, 320 Km from Nairobi in the lush Kerio Valley, close to Rimoi Game Reserve and 32 Km from Kabarnet (on the Nairobi – Eldoret Main Road) and 76 KM on Eldoret-Nyaru Road via Fluorspar. The lodge offers a tranquil environment to those who want to get away from the hustle and bustle of the towns.
Highlights for Sego Safari Lodge
* Has a swimming pool
* Suitable for a serene getaway
* The Lodge has its own orchards producing delicious oranges, pawpaws, water melons and bananas.
* The Lodge boasts 32 rooms and all the rooms are en suite
Facilities and activities at Sego Safari Lodge
* Nature walks
* Morning and Evening jogging
* Bird watching
* Telephone (both fixed and mobile),
* Telefax and
* Satellite television
* Conference and Meeting facilities