Ruby Hall Watamu is set in 5.2 acres of land overlooking the waters of Mida Creek, Watamu, a 25-minute drive from Malindi airport and a 2-hour drive from bustling Mombasa. The property is only a five minute drive away from the restaurants, bars and amenities in Watamu and can sleep a maximum of 12 guests. It offers the best retreat that will make you return year after year. The top of the roof offers panoramic views over the creek – a special place to watch the incredible sunsets.
Highlights for Ruby Hall Watamu
* The house consists of a large open building, which contains two secure bedrooms, one upstairs room with two double beds
* Can sleep a maximum of 12 guests
* Fully equipped Kitchen
* It is fitted with sofas in addition it in addition to the kitchen, storeroom, toilet and shower.
* Right next to the main house, is a ten meter high tower consisting of an open chill-out area downstairs and the two main bedrooms, both with king-sized double beds and ensuite bathroom.
* Fully staffed including an experienced cook
* The house overlooks the waters of Mida Creek – a huge, stunning mangrove-fronted lagoon where you can swim, watch local fisherfolk, take dugout canoe trips
* The sun sets on the other side of the creek in the evening – this is unique to this house as most of the other houses in the region have eastward views.
* Has a swimming pools
* All rooms have excellent ventilation and fans
* Visit to Gede ruins
* The Arabuko-Sokoke forest
* Visit to Tsavo national park
* Bird walks