Ol Tukai Lodge Amboseli is set overlooking Africa’s highest peak, Mount Kilimanjaro and the Amboseli plains. It is located 6km from Amboseli airstrip, 250km from Nairobi and 453km from Nairobi. The lodge is suitable for family, honeymooners and group getaways.
Highlights for Ol Tukai Lodge Amboseli
* The eastern boundary is home to several families of elephant and is known to be amongst the best spots in the world to watch elephants.
* Offers friendly and welcoming catering to the desires of the discerning traveler
* The beautifully appointed rooms provide quality, comfort and attention to detail. The presence of the wilderness can be felt in the silence of the night
* There are rooms allocated for special needs visitors
* High-class tourist resort situated in the heart of the Amboseli National Park
The lodge offers 80 luxury chalet-style twin rooms that are beautifully appointed to provide quality, comfort and all with an uninterrupted view of the wetlands or Kilimanjaro. Stylish and comfortable, the rooms have private bath rooms and individual terraces.
Facilities and activities at Ol Tukai Lodge Amboseli
* Bar and restaurant
* Dining room
* Swimming Pool
* Conference Facilities
* Souvenirs Shops
* Bureau de Change
* Nature walks
* Game drives
* Bird walks
* Board Games