Ol Kanjau Tented Safari Camp is situated at the edge of Africa’s largest slope, Mt Kilimanjaro. The camp is a traditional safari style mobile tented camp situated adjacent to Amboseli National park and is surrounded by a larger area of true African bush land wilderness
Highlights for Ol Kanjau
* Has a mobile tented camp
* Set in a place of tranquility where you can listen to the quiet, smell air clean enough to eat and try to count a million stars
* Maintains the most direct contact with the natural world possible.
* In Masai, Ol Kanjau means Elephants. The greater Amboseli region is home to a growing population of elephants
* The camp is closed for the months of April, May and November.
* it is surrounded by a larger area of true African bush land wilderness
The camp has six spacious tents with large comfortable tents, which are equipped with safari-style bathrooms with bucket showers and hot water. Gas lanterns light your tent at night.
Facilities and Activities at Ol Kanjau Tented Safari Camp
* Dining tent
* Library tent
* Laundry services provided
* Intermittent mobile phone network
* Shared game drives
* Game walks
* Mountain biking
* Spectacular bird watching
* Cultural visits to a Masai village
* Picnic bush breakfasts and bush dinners