Ndege House Watamu is a four bedroom house with makuti roof set amongst the palm forest close to Mida Creek about 120 kms north of Mombasa and 28km South of Malindi. The two downstairs bedroom suites each have a private walled ‘chill out’ area off them.
Ndege House is a Kiswahili word which means “Bird House” Watamu
Highlights for Ndege House Watamu
* It has an outside covered sitting area overlooking the swimming pool suitable for relaxing a leisure reading
* The inside living area or TV room is upstairs, taking advantage of the cooling roof design.
* The accommodation is categorized into 1 double bedroom suite and 3 double bedrooms with mosquito net, overhead fan, air-conditioning, ensuite shower room
* Has a Satellite TV
* Swimming pool
* Fully staffed including very good cook.
* Security is provided
* Has a Small generator in case of power cuts
* Can sleep a maximum of 8 people (including children)