Naiberi River Campsite and Resort is situated 16km from Eldoret, 400meters off the main termac road connecting Eldoret to Kaptagat and further to Eldama Ravine. The resort is designed to take it’s guests as far back as the stone age with a little touch of modern day luxury.
Highlights for Naiberi River Campsite and Resort
* GPS Co-ordinates: N 00° 26.862′ E 35° 25.327′
* Self catering facilities available
* Swimming pool, overlooking the Naiberi River
* Designed to take it’s guests as far back as the stone age with a little touch of modern day luxury.
* It is created on a hilly forest tribal land, which was once home to members of the ancient Sirikwa tribe.
* Preserved on the site are excavations with stone sides, commonly called Sirikwa holes, which are believed to have been roofed and occupied by the inhabitants of a bygone age.
It offers various types of accommodation each designed to suit the visitors tastes, from campsites where there is a well maintained lush green lawn set aside for campers. There are Changing rooms, clean flush toilets, slate walled hot showers and stone carved wash basins provide a little touch of luxury for the campers. There are also dormitories, Log cabins and executive Rooms,