Lake Naivasha Simba Lodge is set on the banks of Lake Naivasha on well manicured gardens with a setting of acacia woodlands, 90 minutes drive from Nairobi. The Lodge’s park-like grounds are visited by a wide variety of birds and wildlife making it enjoyable to watch the birds and with ease of access to Hell’s Gate National Park, Longonot National Park and Lake Nakuru National Park Making it ideal for Visitors on safari or leisure.
Highlights for Lake Naivasha Simba Lodge
* Situated on the banks of Lake Naivasha
* Set on well manicured gardens that will make you relaxed
* These idyllic grounds upon which the Lodge is set, together with its countryside look makes it the perfect location for conferences, wedding receptions, honeymoons and private retreats.
* Connecting rooms available making it ideal for families
* Located At 1880m above sea level, the air is cool, crisp and reinvigorating.
* Accommodation is clustered in blocks of 10 rooms, with 6 on the ground floor and 4 on the top.
The lodge has 70 superior guest rooms well furnished with wrought iron and mahogany furniture The middle two rooms on the top have interconnecting facilities, making it convenient for those with families.
Facilities and Services at Lake Naivasha Simba Lodge
* Bar and Restaurant
* Conference and meeting facilities
* Lounge Area
* Swimming pool
* Massage Rooms
* Steam Room
* Tennis court
* Gift Shop
* Baby-sitting service
* Business Center with Internet connection
* Beauty therapist
* Nature and Bird Walks
* Boat Rides
* Visit Hell’s Gate