Lake Naivasha Sawela Lodge is situated about 90minutes drive from Nairobi and 13kms from Naivasha town, off the Moi South road and on the southern shores of Lake Naivasha. The environment provides enriching relaxation with magnificent views of the volcanic Mount Longonot complimented with the most ultra-modern facilities and unique architectural design of the lodge.
Highlights for Lake Naivasha Sawela Lodge
* Situated off the Moi South road and on the southern shores of Lake Naivasha, 13kms from Naivasha
* Located about 85 Kilometers from Nairobi
* Situated around Lake Naivasha with the natural Yellow/green acacia trees
* Sawela is a glorious paradise for people out to experience the best of African Rift Valley picturesque.
* It is the ultimate place to free oneself from the routine hustles and bustles of life to the most of tranquility and splendor nature can provide.
* Built in stunning, modernist African inspired design, the lodge embraces an African bulls horn shape providing a sophisticated and enchanting escape that clearly showcases the truest richness of African art.
* It is the perfect place to enhance the intimacy of quiet conversation and reflection that is rare in everyday life.
The lodge has offers 24 superior rooms and 18 deluxe rooms which are equipped with satellite television, internet connections and a splendid cabinet with inspiring African art.
All the rooms have a large sitting balcony facing the lake.
Facilities and Activities at Lake Naivasha Sawela Lodge
* Conference facilities
* Bar and Restaurant
* Swimming pool
* Safety deposit box
* Laundry services
* Baby Sitting Services
* Access For Disabled Persons
* Boat rides
* Visits to Hell’s Gate National Park
* Day excursion to Lake Nakuru National Park
* Nature walks
* Bird watching by boat