Kilima Safari Camp Amboseli is situated 250 Kilometers South of Nairobi and approximately 20 Minutes drive to the Camp from Amboseli Airstrip next to the Kimana Gate Park entrance in Amboseli National Park offering spectacular view of Mount Kilimanjaro. The area is famous for the large elephant’s population.
Highlights for Kilima Safari Camp Amboseli
* Located at the entrance next to the Kimana Gate Park
* The camp is set out on a 360 acre site with spectacular view of mount Kilimanjaro.
* Clients can enjoy great game viewing from their tents which face the animal water pools
* Public areas and guest rooms are set towards Mount Kilimanjaro.
The camp has a total of 72 Tents which are categorized into ;
* 50 Classic Safari Tents each with a double and single bed and large private balcony
* 10 Superior Safari tent with four poster double beds with enlarged bathrooms with lion claw bath tubs
*12 lodge rooms each with a double and single bed and large private balcony
Facilities and activities at Kilima Safari Camp Amboseli
* Open general public area offering bar and dinning services.
* Nature room with wildlife information and a place for guest lecture.
* Swimming pool
* Massage center
* 4 wheel drive vehicles with driver guides.
* Game Drives
* Nature Walks
* Bush dinners