Kanani House Watamu is situated only a few minutes drive from Watamu on six acres of garden overlooking the spectacular views of the Indian Ocean. The rooms have been built in an African rondavel style linked through paths though out the garden.
Highlights for Kanani House Watamu
* Fully staffed private house in North Watamu
* Set in six acres of garden
* Each room has wonderful cool breezes and an unobstructed view of the ocean.
* It is a three bed roomed House
* Can accommodate a maximum of 9 guests
* The rooms provide total privacy
* A cook is provided
*Large central Living room with Varandah
Kanani House Watamu is a three double bedrooms house that is equipped with mosquito nets and fans, are all set in separate African rondavels linked together by paths through the gardens – the living area is also housed in a similar rondavel.
Facilities and Activities at Kanani House Watamu
* Swimming pool
* Beach walk
* Sun downers
* Scuba diving
* Deep sea fishing
* Bird watching