Dhow House Watamu is a 5 bedroom house, set in one acre of garden and built in the Lamu-style on three storeys. The magnificent entrance leads up to the first floor where the swimming pool is located with palm trees at each corner. The house can sleep a maximum of 11 people.
Dhow House Watamu Highlights
* Comfortable sunbeds are placed to look over the pool or out over the gardens below.
* The living and dining areas too are on the first floor taking advantage of the views across the pool.
* Dhow House is a two minute walk to the crystal clear waters of Watamu Marine Park.
* Spacious roof space with cosy seating – ideal for entertaining.
* Fully staffed including cook.
* Back up Generator
* It has Two large double bedroom suites with en-suite shower and dressing rooms. Two twin/double bedroom suites with en-suite shower rooms and1 twin bedroom with shared bathroom.
* All bedrooms have overhead fans and mosquito nets.
* Television room with Satellite TV and DVD player (Discs not included)