Dar Mida Watamu is a hidden treasure offering spectacular breath taking views overlooking Mida Creek. The house is a three bedroom built in Lamu-style set in 3 acres of garden on the edge of Mida Creek. The house is spread over three floors, the top roof terrace offers spectacular views of the daily sunsets over the creek and can sleep a maximum of 7 people. A peaceful retreat with large swimming pool – Ideal for families, small private groups, Honeymooners and anybody who needs to escape from the stress of city life.
Highlights about Dar Mida Watamu
* 3 double bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms, mosquito nets and overhead fans.
* Roof terrace with covered bar area.
* Sun deck on the first floor.
* Large open living area overlooking garden and swimming pool.
* Large swimming pool with further covered seating area.
* Direct access to Mida Creek.
* Backup Generator in the event of a power cut.
* Fully staffed including cook
* Tropical Garden
* Magical sunsets & beautiful views direct in front of Dar Mida.
Water sports, goggling , creek & deep sea fishing, wind surfing, Kite surfing, dolphin watching, scuba diving, visit to sokoke forest.