Crater Lake Tented Camp is one of the romantic camps in country tucked away in a hidden corner of Kenya’s Great Rift Valley. The camp is set 90 minutes drive from the city centre of Nairobi, offering a perfect stopover en-route to Lake Nakuru National Park and Masai Mara National Reserve.
Highlights for Crater Lake Tented Camp
* The camp is built on the shores of green volcanic like in the bottom of an old volcanic crater.
* Located 38km From Naivasha town along the Moi South Lake road off Mahi Mahiu Nairobi Highway.
* All rooms look out over the lake
Accommodation at Crater Lake Lodge Naivasha
The camp comprises of eight double rooms and two permanent family bandas, all which are en-suite with hot and cold showers. There is a Honey moon suite which has a large bush pole bed and double
The tents have flush toilets and Private shower
Facilities and Services at Crater Lake Lodge Naivasha
* Conference facilities
* Bar and Restaurant
* Dining Room
* Telephone at Reception
* Room Service
* Safe at Reception
* Swimming Pool
* Nature Walks in the crater and the Sanctuary.
* Boat Ride at Lake Naivasha
* Day excursion to Lake Nakuru National Park
* Bird Watching
* Bicycle Ride
* Horse Riding
* Climbing Mt. Longonot
* Visit to Lady Delameres grave yard
* Visit to Elsamere
* Visit to Hells Gate
* Visit to Crescent Island
* Bush breakfast
* Sundowner Cocktail