Basecamp Dorobo is situated in Mara Naboisho private conservancy, outside Masai Mara National reserve. At Basecamp Dorobo Fly Camp each evening guests are treeted with a sundowners by a camp-fire and bush dinners under star-studded skies where the guest unwind after a long day game drives.
* It has ten tents that are elegantly furnished to give you that African adventure feel
* It has Shared eco-toilets and showers
More about Basecamp Dorobo
* Has a bar and Restaurant
* Has hot solar heated shower open to the sky
* Located in the Mara Naboisho Conservancy.
* Accessible by air from Wilson Airport to Mara Siana airstrip (1 hr from camp) and Ol Seki Naboisho airstrip (15 min from camp).
* Safari Walk
* Game drives
* Masai talks and storytelling around the campfire
* Sundowners and bush meals at the savannah