Amani Beach House watamu is a teo is a a two-bedroom property with a further bedroom in an outer cottage built in Lamu-Style home with magnificent roof terrace is available to tenant with amazing views, wonderful for quiet relaxation or dining under the stars.
More about Amani Beach House watamu
* It has a large swimming pool and spectacular views of the mouth of Mida Creek and further out to sea
* There is access from the plot to the small tidal Mida Short beach below.
* It has a Kitchen
* Has a Covered terrace with a further dining area and additional comfortable seating area.
* There is a backup generator during power cuts.
* Has 1 bathroom
* Adjoining property, Burudani, shares the two large dogs that protect the property.
House staff includes a housekeeper, a cook, a poolman and night watchman.
It has one double bedroom and 1 twin room (in the main house) – with Air-Conditioning, mosquito nets and fans. A further bedroom in cottage outside (with A/C) – sleeps up to 3 people with ensuite shower room.