Flying form one point to another in Tanzania has become much easier. You can travel from one part to another for touristic purposes or other destination for business.
Flight from Grumeti to Arusha
1. Kindly ensure to check–‐in one hour before the scheduled departure time at manned airports and 30 minutes before scheduled departure time at un–‐ manned Airstrips.
2. Check–‐in closes fifteen minutes before scheduled departure time.
1. Maximum weight allowance for check–‐in baggage is 15 (fifteen) Kilo grams per passenger limited to one soft bag only
2. Maximum weight allowance for hand luggage including items of personal nature like Camera, Laptop etc. is 5 (five)Kilograms per passenger only
3. Excess baggage will be charged
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF CARRIAGE:
1. Passenger(s) MUST hold a valid ticket in order to check–‐in and fly.
A valid government issued picture ID will be required for check–‐in.
2. All carriages are subject to the rules, regulations and limitations relating to liability established by the Warsaw and Montreal Conventions.
3. All flights are NON–‐SMOKING.
4. The aircraft reserves the right to fly passenger(s) to the nearest alternative airstrip if the aircraft is unable to land at an airstrip of your choice if for the reason of safety or weather.
5. The airline will not be liable for any consequential cost resulting from this change.
However, efforts will be made to notify the ticket holder or agency of any and all amendments to the flight schedule.
6. Should the arrival and departure time vary be from the ticket or our published time tables, then the airline will do its best to notify the agents and passengers of the amended times as soon as practical.